My favorite Christmas video of all time used to be A Charlie Brown Christmas, but this is my favorite video now...
In December of 2002, while I was at work, Lisa filmed this little gem below. I've been wanting to post this online for a couple of years now, but the daughter in the video, who was three (almost four) at the time, went from being proud of the video when it was first produced to being embarrassed by it. However, this year I think there's been enough distance between the her in the video and the her of the present because she has given me the go ahead to place the video online for all to see. However, she doesn't want me to mention her name anywhere, though.
Everyone who knows her will know who it is, though.
(I can't see the video!)
1 comment:
I think that is the chair my cousin had when he was about 4 or 5. That would have been in the 40's. A great movie she could take to school for Show and Tell or maybe I could take it to the Old Folks Home and say, "Now when I was a little girl ......." They would never know.
Post a Comment