Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Happy New Year to everyone! No matter what your 2009 was like, I hope your 2010 is even better!

This is the time of year when people make resolutions, and I'm making them, too. One of my resolutions centers around the fact that I've been feeling overworked and overstressed lately. As a result, I've decided to look for ways that I can cut back on extraneous activities that take up precious time. I've decided that writing this blog on a daily basis in one of those activities.

I haven't missed a day since October 9, 2008 (I didn't miss ANY days in 2009, and in fact on a couple of days published TWO posts, meaning that I wrote 367 posts in 2009) and I've really enjoyed writing this blog, but I've also found at time that it's become tedious, almost an extra daily job rather than something I was enjoying doing. Thus, I'm going to cut back. I'm going to continue to write it, but maybe only post twice a week or something like that.

In any event, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Building The Willys said...

You WILL continue to write or you will be in BIG trouble, Ask Lisa, you are too good to stop!!!

Allyson said...

I don't know how you managed to post at least once every day...with family, full-time job, etc. And now that you're cutting back, I most likely won't spend 2 hours every Sunday going back and re-reading the week's posts. :D