Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweasy.net, I've been cheating on you

Dear Sweasy.net,

I guess it's time I finally came clean. You know how much you mean to me. But I have to be honest with you...

...I've been spending time with another blog.

Don't look at me that way. You think this is easy for me? I'm dying over here!

And don't act so innocent! You're a part of this, too. You knew all along, didn't you? Deep inside? You knew that I was with another! There were signs: my posts getting less and less frequent, and shorter and shorter. And the posts I did make, they always seemed rushed. And wtih spelling erors. And I came over sometimes and there were indentations on my fingers--I'd been typing on a strange keyboard. You knew!

I don't know what happened. Maybe I'll never know. And in the end it doesn't matter. Let's just say that we grew apart.

And this doesn't have to be the end. We don't have to stop seeing each other. You'll always hold a special place in my heart. It's just that--well--I don't think we should be exclusive anymore.

Oh God, don't cry that way. You know I can't take it when you cry!

What? You say you want to see this other blog? I'm not so sure that's a good idea. I don't know where that's going to do anything but make you upset, put a mental image of me sitting at a keyboard typing words into that blog while you were--uh--uh--wherever you are the rest of the time. Sitting on a hard drive on a server at Google.

All right. If you insist, I WILL let you see. But don't say I didn't warn you:

Here she is.

No comments: