So it's been five and a half years, but I'm starting this thing back up again. Why now? Because I plan--over the next six months or so--to write a novel, and I want to begin each morning writing. However, I wake up a little rusty in my head each morning, so I'm going to use this blog as a way of scraping off that rust. Or at least, waiting for the coffee to kick in.
That said, I can't imagine that much of what I write here is going to be worth reading. I'm not aiming NEARLY that high. And I HOPE that I don't write very long entries. I'm mostly looking at this blog the same way that a professional athlete looks at the stretches and the warm ups that he or she does before the athletic contest actually begins. With that in mind, if you received this blog post in your email this morning, that means that you're one of the few people who subscribed to this blog 5 1/2 or more years ago. You may want to UNsubscribe. That is, unless you WANT to see something as uninteresting as this each morning.
I won't write every day (I don't think), and I won't post these blog posts to Facebook every day, though I might occasionally if I think I'm saying something interesting. So those are the ground rules.
And that's all I plan to write today.
No comments:
Post a Comment