Lisa and I saw the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park's God of Carnage yesterday afternoon. I can't recommend it enough. It may be the funniest play I've ever seen. If you're in the Cincinnati area, go see it. I promise you it will be better than waiting to see the pedophile's version in movie theaters at Christmas.
I went into the play knowing absolutely NOTHING about it (other than that it was the first show of the season), and came out in love with it. Don't want to tell you any more about it than that.
If you MUST know more, though, you can watch the trailer below.
(I can't see the video.)
P.S. If you DO decide to go, though, try to get seats either center stage or stage left. Lisa and I have front row seats slightly stage right, and because of the set design we could see almost NOTHING for the first ten minutes or so of the show. Once the actors got out of their chairs and started walking around it wasn't a problem, but still, why start off being forced to listen if you can avoid it.
No comments:
Post a Comment