Sunday, February 27, 2011

Look: I was Right! You CAN'T Tell the Guy on the Left is Bald!

My last two posts have been a little on the serious side, so I thought today I'd provide an update on a different post...

This time last year--when I was in Louisville for the KySTE Conference--I made a post about a billboard for two lawyers. In the post I conjectured that their "Get Aggressive" campaign was a way of drumming of business.

Well, I guess it worked, because I'm back in Louisville for THIS year's KySTE Conference, and what do I find on my refrigerator but the magnet that I've photographed and included to the right. Apparently the guys have created enough aggressive drivers that they've had to add a third sleazy partner to the practice. Good for them!

On another note, I will now forever have these attorneys linked to KySTE!

No comments: