Sunday, December 18, 2011

I guess--technically--I'm breaking copyright, too!...

Lisa and I just watched Saturday Night Live from last night and thought it was one of the best shows of the season. I then went online to see what others were saying about it. I ended up on this web page, and found the comments at the bottom of the article to be a little over the top. Apparently people take this religion thing WAY too seriously. I thought the skit was very funny.

On the other hand, I guess if Mohammed had been the character in the skit that it would have caused a holy war.

I embedded a video of the skit below...


 (I can't see the video.)

P.S. If you go to the actual YouTube page, I find it funny that the guy who posted this video writes "no copyright infringement intended," as if that excuses anything!...

No comments: