Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Post that is NOT about the Kindle Fire

I looked back over my posts for the last three weeks and noticed that--of the 8 blog posts I've made--SIX of them have been about the Kindle Fire. I still have one final post that I'd like to make about the Fire, but not today. I need a break from all of that.

A couple of years ago I mentioned the website adcritic.com, which my wife and I used to visit regularly back in the late 1990's and early 2000's (Don't go there. It no longer exists). It was a site designed for those working in the advertising industry, and it was just a  site filled with the latest and greatest TV commercials. It was sort of like a YouTube but with only commercials.

My favorite ad of all time was mentioned in that earlier post, but here's another favorite of mine.




(I can't see the video.)

P.S. As a bonus, you can click the related video links that pop up after the ad airs to see all of the other Alan and Jerome commercials.

No comments: