Monday, April 27, 2009

My Day Off

I was just telling Meredith that I didn't have anything written yet for tomorrow. She told me I should take a day off. So that's what I'm going to do. Just like a teacher, I'm calling in a substitute for the day. And her name is Meredith. So here's Meredith's guest blog:

Hey, readers of the infamous Sweasy.net. Anyway, I also don't really have anything to write. The main thing that is on my mind is how freakin' HOT it is out here! It's 90 degrees, or something like that! Also, do you watch American Idol? We've got Alison, Matt, Danny, Adam, and Kris left right? Well, I'm campaining: VOTE FOR ADAM LAMBERT!!!!! I luv the dude! But it wouldn't be to bad if Kris I-totallly-forget-his-last-name won either. I can't wait for American Idol on Tuesday. Plus, I love pie. And cake. And pudding. And CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! I have this massivly special weakness for the food, and I really wish I had some right now. We all have foods we'd die for, right? Nick Hyde's is pudding, my friend Mel's is Dorritos, Logan H.'s is Oreos, and mine is Chocolate, the amazing, delious Chocolate! Speaking of Chocolate, Choco want to say "'Ello! Dis da CHOCO," I bet. It has been a really long time since he blogged, and I reallly miss him. I also am writing a novel right now, and I don't know what made me write that comment, I just am running out of things to write. 

G2G, Merri C. Sweasy. (lol, that's a dumb joke) 

2 comments:

Building The Willys said...

There once was the MGM (only the guest writer knows what this means) but alas there is a new monster on the scene; faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap over sidewalk cracks and friend to candy store owners everywhere it is: Da Chocolate Monster (DCM) Sweasy. Oh Oh I be scared and had ta run 2 da store and I guts da candy bars (chocolet of curse)

Allyson said...

Chocolate is TOTALLY fantastic...as are cheese puffs. Thanks for the guest post!