Yesterday I wrote about a harrowing event that occurred to me in Kroger two nights ago, the details of which I won't go into at this time (as that would be a bit redundant), but I will mention that it had something to do with a woman with writing on the hinder side of her sweat pants. At the time I couldn't find a photograph that really captured the essence of the story, so I posted a photo of an attractive model wearing sweats with writing on them. I didn't find that satisfying, though. Also, it sort of bothered me that I'd posted a photo of an attractive blond two days in a row.So feeling dissatisfied, I went searching today. I STILL couldn't find the exact photo I was searching for, but here is this photo to the right, which is definitely a whole lot closer to my actual experience two days ago than what I posted initially. And I also feel that this sort of balances out the page.
1 comment:
You had better be careful here. There is just ONE letter between Sweaty pants and Sweasy pants. Have a great day!
The Phantom
Post a Comment