Friday, May 15, 2009

Words of Advice

I was browsing the Internet last night and stumbled upon this ad. As one who has had LASIK surgery and had complications, I can tell you that if you're considering getting LASIK, don't let an ad like this sway you toward a doctor. After all, if you paraphrase the text, it's basically saying, "Hey! Get your LASIK here! And if we screw up your eyes we won't charge you for it!" Go with the best doctor you can find and don't go for a gimmick like this. Your eyes are too important! 

1 comment:

Building The Willys said...

Hey come on lets look at it this way: You have two eyes, get one done and if it doesn't work you still have the other one. Roll the dice! Take a chance! Win a teddy bear for your best girl!

End up like the famous line in the Bill Haley classic; Shake, Rattle and Roll: "I'm like a one-eyed tomcat peeping in a seafood store" It would be something like this: "I'm a one-eyed techie peeping in an on-line puter store" or someting like that.

PS After all those drug stories how did the urine sample come out?