The day isn't over yet, but I believe that I will survive the first week of teachers and students returning to school!
And this year, to be honest, hasn't been that bad. My staff has been cut from 5 people working the equivalent of 4 full time employees to 2 people working the equivalent of 2 full time employees, and I was really worried that cutting the staff in half would make this first week impossible. But it really hasn't been too terrible. It's kept us hopping, but we're doing okay.
Not okay, enough, though, that I'm going to be able to write very much right now. We still have more than a dozen work orders open that need to be addressed. Just wanted to put my head above water for a moment and say that I am here, and I will survive!
Of course, as soon as I get confident about that...
No comments:
Post a Comment