I wrote about just such a sign back in June. Over the weekend I saw another one.
The city we live in doesn't have many parks of its own, so one of the things the city parks department does (and I appreciate it very much) is several times a year it pays for residents to attend a citywide event at a local entertainment spot. This past weekend the city sponsored a free night at the Town and Country Sports and Health Club, which has a nice pool, and a really nifty play area for the kids. The girls each took a friend and had a great time.
The city we live in doesn't have many parks of its own, so one of the things the city parks department does (and I appreciate it very much) is several times a year it pays for residents to attend a citywide event at a local entertainment spot. This past weekend the city sponsored a free night at the Town and Country Sports and Health Club, which has a nice pool, and a really nifty play area for the kids. The girls each took a friend and had a great time.
At one point during the night I went into the men's restroom to do what people do in restrooms. And as I was standing at the urinal I noticed this sign (Actually couldn't help but notice it as it was taped to the wall that was 10 inches in front of me). Immediately it made me laugh, so before I left the room I grabbed my camera and snapped this picture. 

No comments:
Post a Comment