In addition to having an email address connected to our old account, however, several of the photos in our "Family Photo Album" were housed under the old account. On January 1, our ISP deleted our old account, which meant all of those photos went bye bye. I had most of the web pages backed up on my hard drive, so I just loaded them up onto my new account, changed the addresses on our "Family Photo Album" page, and everything is hunky dory again.
Except...
...except that if I referenced a photo in one of my web pages, that link will no longer work (For instance, in the latest photos I referenced all of the past Christmas cakes. Those photos are no longer where that link is pointing). Also, you may find some photos on the blog no longer working, as I may have loaded those photos up to that account. Also, I flat out didn't have back ups for two of the web pages (Christmas of 2005 and October of 2005), so those web pages are gone. I didn't lose the photos, mind you. Just the web pages.
No one probably cares but me, but I thought I'd let you know all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment