
My cell phone camera isn't the best, so maybe you can't read it all that well, but it says, "WARNING! BRIGHT LIGHT! Do not stare into light beam. Do not view at close range. Failure to do so will cause permanent eye damage."
So what's so dumb about the sticker? I found this teeny, tiny sticker on the side of one of those warning lights on the top of police car (No, I wasn't getting arrested. I just parked beside the police car at the local library). The sticker, as I just mentioned, is small, and it's right below the light, which you can see at the top of the photo. The sticker is telling you a) not to look in the direction of the light and b) not to stand "at close range" to the light. If the light isn't on, then the whole message of the sticker is moot, but if the light IS on, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN READ THE STICKER IS TO DO BOTH OF THE THINGS THE STICKER IS TELLING YOU NOT TO DO!
It's as if whoever designed the sticker is TRYING to blind you.
1 comment:
Kind of like when you're getting pulled over at night and the police officer sticks a flashlight through the window of your car at about...eye height? Not that I would know..I'm just sayin'...I'm noticing a theme.
Post a Comment