Rather than make a blog post of my own today, I thought I'd make a link to another blog that's using the same Google Blogger service that I'm using...
...By now everyone's heard of Phillip Craig Garrido, the man who kidnapped an 11 year old girl and kept her captive for 18 years. As I've heard the story, I've wondered whether the man was just a sick, perverted sex addict, or whether he was truly mentally disturbed. After looking at his blog, I no longer wonder. The dude's definitely crazy!
His blog would be funny if it weren't for the story behind it. Instead, it's just plain disturbing, and it makes me, like so many other people, wonder how someone like this could have kept such a secret hidden for so many years. The only thing I can think of is that he must not have been THIS crazy for most of that 18 years. Perhaps the knowledge of the evil of what he was doing to the girl ate at him and drove him into the insanity that he's living in.
Anyway, I'm going to stop writing before this DOES become a full blown post. The blog is below.
Click here to go to his blog.
1 comment:
This sures helps an insanity defense. I've heard lots of voices in my lifetime mostly telling me what to do and as far as speaking in strange voices, they usually say, after hearing me, there's that damn yankee again!
Post a Comment