I didn't care for him (but didn't NOT care for him, either) when he was at the University of Kentucky.
I didn't care when he left to go to the Boston Celtics.
I didn't care when he came back to Louisville. A lot of people called him a traitor, but I always thought that was ridiculous. If anything, I considered it a compliment to the state of Kentucky that he was willing to come back to the state. And I don't understand what the UK fans were so upset about. The UK job wasn't open when the UofL job was. It's as simple as that.
But my point is just that I didn't really care much about Rick Pitino in any of those cases, and I don't care much now about this affair thing.
Why aren't people focusing on something that matters, like health care? That's something that REALLY matters to EVERY ONE in the state of Kentucky, and it's where people should be focusing their energy. But no, people would rather sum it up as the government trying to force socialized medicine down our throats (when that's a pretty far cry from what any proposed health plan is really saying) so that they can get back to the trivialities in life.
Like Rick Pitino.
1 comment:
Well, well, well Mr Techie it seems that your 1st full week back to the land of Servers, Internets, Intranets, and "My Computer don't Work" has taken you to the famous place called "The Land Of Don't Care" It must have been a week indeed. But Health Care oh that will drive you crazier than a software developer using 8 inch floppies and no hard drive. I have read the health care bill (house version) and what scares me the most is not the intent, I feel the intent is noble, but this phrase is used on page 71 line 18 under limitation to available; "the Secretary has the authority to stop taking applications for participation in the program or take such steps in reducing expenditures under the reinsurence program in order to insure expenditures under the reimbursement program do not exceed the funds available for this subsection" Can you say "Ration"? I wonder who this "Secretary" will be and if a political appointee or a "real" business person. This is worth "caring" about.
Post a Comment