Thursday, September 10, 2009

Guest Writer

Once again, I will be taking the day off, and Meredith will be writing the guest spot for today's blog...

------------------------------------

Hey I'm like really bored... I also am having chocolate problems right now. I need chocolate, like, BAD! and plus I'm totally un-hyper... you wanna know what's weird? This word: WEIRD! Is is weird or wierd? It doesn't look right either way!!!! Isn't it funny how that works.... so, how's life? :/ :) :( :p I just felt like doing that, I have no idea why. Look, I can also do this: ----> See? It's pointing to the RIGHT. So... guess what? Sara chased me around outside today... it was really fun... I'm having an urge to write KEY LIME PIE ROCKS! so I just did. So Ashley drew me a picture today... it was really funny... when Ashley dies, I'm going to dissect her brain and keep it, because she's GENIUS! So, Mackenzie and Sydney and Julia and Lindsay will get mad if I don't give them a shout-out too, so HI!!!! I also have this cousin who I saw like two days ago, something like that, and we all hung out out their house. ;p. Also, I have to say that... OMG, I like had something to say, but I lost it... typical. Anyway, I'm going to go hang out now, probably read... or write... or listen to music... or play my clarinet... or just sit in a chair and stare at the wall. BYE!

1 comment:

Building The Willys said...

Seems the guest writer has been into the chocolate too much!