Want to find out? You really can.
Researchers at Harvard University has created a simple online test to determine the extent to which you prefer one group over another. In just a couple of minutes you can find out if you prefer white people to black people, or if you prefer heterosexuals over homosexuals, or whether or not you harbor some secret discrimination towards overweight people.
It's all scientific, and it's also all VERY interesting. I don't want to tell you much more about it because I honestly think that the tests work better if you've not seen them before.
Be warned, though: you may not like what you discover about yourself. I know I didn't. My racial test results were so apparent to me while I was taking the test that I didn't even need to see the results to know what they were going to be.
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html
No comments:
Post a Comment