Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dad Life

Okay, I have to admit, I don't know whether to laugh or get mad about this...

My wife emailed me a link to the video below, a video called "Dad Life." All her email included was a link to the video and a message that said "Enjoy." I started watching the video just a few minutes ago and honestly expected it to be a sappy, teary video about fathers. I wasn't expecting something humorous.

And not just humorous. Laugh out loud funny stuff.

But like I said, I think there's a part of me that wants to get mad, too. Because I know why my wife sent this to me: She sees me in the guys in the video.

And I guess she's right. Especially the first guy.



(I can't see the video.)

P.S. And though this isn't usually the case, today I really DO have dozens of dollars!

No comments: