Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nancy Grace

A couple of months ago I mentioned that Ann Curry was one of my least favorite newscasters. The emphasis in that sentence, though, needs to be on the words "one of." She is not my least favorite newscaster. I can easily tell you who that person is. Hands down. No hesitation. As Sarah Palin might say, I don't even blink when I think about it. My least favorite newscaster is Nancy Grace.

Here's how much I don't like her: I swear, if I met Nancy Grace in person, I think I would punch her!

I don't know if it's her annoying hick accent, or the fact that she pretty much insists on keeping her own image on the screen the entire time her show is on. Most likely, it's because it doesn't matter what's going on in the world, be it a financial crisis, a hurricane, Presidential or vice-presidential debates, the topic on Nancy Grace is going to be..."Where is Caylee?"

Nancy Grace, get this straight: I don't even know who Caylee is! And I don't care! All I know is that I'm sick of seeing her on your show every time I flip past it on the remote control. Please, I'm begging you, move on to something else. I mean, pick another missing kid and focus on that kid for a couple of months if you have to. Wean yourself off her if that's what it takes. But get over this missing kid!

No comments: