Meredith was on the news Friday (for about 2 seconds...in the background...from the side...but hey, she was on!) on Channel 12. Below is a link to the story that will explain everything. When I wrote this at 7:00 PM Friday a video clip was not on the site--I hope that as you read this they've added it. If they have, Meredith can be seen shaking the soldiers' hands as they walk through the hallway.
You can see the link on the Channel 12 website by clicking here.
P.S. As I was typing this, Meredith came in and wanted to add a comment of her own. Here's what she wrote:
It was really cool and the focus was actually on my cousin, Meg. Also, the other guy on there, Jake Etler, is a friend as well.
P.S. I just checked again, and the video IS online. You can click on the link just before the printed story, or you can go directly there by clicking this link.
No comments:
Post a Comment