Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not to put a damper on your Christmas Spirit...

...but apparently the next fews weeks are going to be eventful:

Click this link to find out more!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and that's where I planned to end this entry, but I couldn't resist--I had to include just a little bit more...
If you visit the website above, you'll find that you can order the book that's being advertised, but you can also DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY to read on your computer. I did, and I started thumbing through the pages (in a figurative sense--I was clicking the mouse with my forefinger, though. Maybe I should say "I started forefingering through the pages," but that sounds weird) and I found this gem of a paragraph:

What does all this mean? Simply reading this does not tell you
anything specific. It was not written so that just anyone reading it
could understand. For that matter, none of the Book of
Revelation was written so that just anyone reading it could
understand. It has to be revealed through God’s servants, and
most of it was reserved to be revealed at this end-time through
God’s end-time prophet—me.

Precious! It's hard to debate with someone in that mindset. I'd like to be standing beside this guy at midnight on New Year's Eve to get his take on the whole matter. I'm sure he'd have some rationalization.

1 comment:

Building The Willys said...

Yesterday you met a man that had no feet, today you meet a man that knows everything, please, please, please post tomorrows blog today!!