Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still Plenty of Boxes

I was planning to take some photos of the house last night and post them here this morning alongside photos of the house before we bought it. You know, a before and after comparison. The only problem is...I can't find a digital camera. We have 2 or 3, but I don't know where ANY of them are.

The are still a lot of boxes in the house. And lots of stuff we haven't unpacked.

The good news, though, is that everything is HERE, in one place, and the house is beginning to take shape.

This moving thing is tough. In the first 10 years I lived in Northern Kentucky I moved 10 different times (No, I didn't move every year. Some years were more tumultuous than other years), but something has happened in the last eight years, and moving this time was a lot harder.

I think that something is I got a decade older. My back is just now starting to recover from all of the lifting and pulling and twisting and turning.

I don't want to move again for quite a few years, and I can't imagine what it will be like then. Hopefully I'll have enough money to pay someone else to do a lot of what I did this time.

No comments: