
As I mentioned in passing in yesterday's post, yesterday (Friday, July 31) was System Administrator Appreciation Day. While my job encompasses a bit more than system administration, it is part of my job, so I'll take it. Yesterday was MY day. And it worked out because I actually took the day off (so that Lisa could go out of town), probably the last M-F day I'll have off until Labor Day.
If you're wondering what it is that a system admin does, you can
look here to find out.
And in searching for the above page I found
this page, which is loaded with System Admin humor (I didn't know there even WAS such a category). The first two videos are both pretty funny. The third, not so much.
1 comment:
I completely appreciate your page of system admin humor. I have forwarded it to my husband (who got doughnuts to honor him yesterday - also not his only job, but part of his job, so he'll take it too) and my Dad who used to be CIO at the National Guard and hated working Helpdesk until the day he retired. :) Grazie.
Post a Comment