Okay, here's something that many of you may not know, because to my knowledge I've never written about it on my blog:I used to be terrified of zombies.
I'm not talking about 35 years ago when I was a little rascal. I'm talking about during my adult life. Prior to just a few years ago, if someone asked me what my deepest fear was, I'd always answer the same thing: zombies. I know. Those people were looking for something like "fear of abandonment" or "worry about money," but those are nothing compared to zombies.
I mostly got over the whole zombie thing after seeing the movie SHAUN OF THE DEAD, but they're still not my favorite things. Still, I'm beginning to see the humor in zombies. I recently purchased a friend a copy of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES.
And I was VERY excited to see that last week the University of Florida posted--along with its H1N1 Disaster Plan--a plan for dealing with zombies. Once the media became aware of this the university pulled it off the site, but here it is for you to read.
1 comment:
These are just retirees in Florida, I know I are one!
Post a Comment