No, this entry is not about the TV show How I Met Your Mother. I've never seen the show, so I wouldn't have much to say about it. This entry is about a movie that I made for my parents as Christmas gift a couple of years ago. I scanned several photos of my parents when they were young and then interviewed the two of them about the photos, and then I made the movie below. Thought it about time that I shared it with everyone else:
My initial plan was to scan ALL of my parents' photos and construct a documentary of about 2 hours in length which covered their entire lives. I was going to interview not just my parents, but their brother and sisters and friends, MY brothers and sisters, and anyone else who had a story to tell about them. But then life sort of got in the way of me doing all of this. I DO have a wife and children who needed my time, and I DO have a day job that keeps me busy, so in the end I made this video and one other short video about their honeymoon and that's it. It's still a dream of mine to do the rest, though I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that there's no way I'm going to finish it while my parents are still alive. C'est La Vie.
1 comment:
Priceless, and had to miss the Kennedy weddding, now that is true love.
Post a Comment