Here's something interesting that the weather from the last couple of weeks has caused: I was looking at the weather report just now for the next couple of days, and I actually thought to myself, "Oh, we're only looking at maybe four or five inches of snow with this next storm. That's no big deal!"
In any other year, a forecast for five inches of snow would have thrown me into high alert mode. But it's hard to get too upset about that today when there is still more than a foot of snow outside (Okay, thanks to the sun, maybe it's down to about 7 or 8 inches in places), and it was hard to even get upset about the snow storm that caused THAT snow when I remember that my brother in Maryland is dealing with multiple FEET of snow. It's been an odd year.
And to think that at the end of January I remember shrugging my shoulder and saying to someone, "Well, looks like we're not going to get any major snow this year!"
No comments:
Post a Comment