1. I can't believe Arnie did that! A friend of mine posted this story about California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on Facebook, and when I saw it this morning I thought it was an urban legend. "What politician would do something like this?" I thought to myself. But then I went on the Internet and sure enough, the story is real. I don't know whether my respect for the Terminator has gone up or down with this one.
2. Levi Johnston. I am no fan of Sarah Palin. A quick search of my blog would show that. But I don't see how anybody can believe anything that Levin Johnston, Bristol Palin's ex-boyriend, has to say about the Palin family. I don't see why this guy is even getting any airtime on the TV news or any print in the newspapers. He's a non-story. His credibility is practically non-existent. All I can assume is that the news stations reporting this a) think they have no real news to report or b) are truly involved in an intentional smear campaign against Palin. And I don't have much respect for them in either case.
And that's it for me and politics for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment