The first stupid notice I found was on the side of a carton of ice cream. We actually had THREE cartons of ice cream for the party--one vanilla, one chocolate, and one pumpkin. All three had the same notice on the side:
Honestly, is there ANYONE in the world who wouldn't already know that you have to keep ice cream frozen. Printing it on the label is absurd.
Even worse is the second printed notice I discovered maybe ten minutes later. The girls wanted to make s'mores, so I purchased some of those wax firestarter thingies (Sorry, that's pretty much the extent of my vocabulary in the area of firestarting) to use to start the fire. You place one of these things under the wood and light it and in just a couple of minutes you have yourself a roaring fire. There were four wax firestarter thingies in a package, and printed on the side of the package was this:
Actually, I was HOPING for a fire, not just worried about the RISK of a fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment