My school district installed a new video camera system at one of the elementary schools recently, and yesterday I was checking the recording capabilities of the system when I saw something amazing! Or, at least, I thought I saw something amazing.
It was a video of the entrance of the school from the outside. The entrance is in the lower left of the screen. After a few seconds, a dark figure comes out of the shadows at the entrance of the school and then wanders across the sidewalk. It looked for all the world to me like a medium sized dog, except get this: it didn't look like a dog. This was a high resolution camera, but the dog was this strange, massless blob. It wandered around the paved entrance for a few seconds, and then it wandered briefly into the landscaping before SCALING THE WALL OF THE BUILDING, GOING AROUND A TREE, AND THEN DISAPPEARING ONTO THE ROOF!
See for yourself:
(I can't see the video.)
What else could that be but a ghost?
No comments:
Post a Comment