For the first time since I re-started by blog a few weeks ago, I actually have pretty much nothing to say today. At least, nothing of substance. So here's some stuff of almost no substance:
1) I don't understand why no other peanut butter is as good as Jif peanut butter. I mean, the ingredients in traditional peanut butter are the same on EVERY jar: peanuts, oil, and sugar. How can Jif be THAT MUCH better? But it is.
2) I used to think Mila Kunis and Emma Stone were the same people. It was when I was watching EASY A and telling someone how great Emma Stone was in FAMILY GUY--and was then informed that she's not the voice of Meg from FAMILY GUY--that I started to get a clue.
3) My favorite show on TV right now is on Univision. It's called TERESA, and it's on weeknights from 8 to 9. I don't speak Spanish, so I don't really know what's going on on the show, but I love trying to figure it out. My family comes downstairs and finds me watching it, and asks me what in the world I'm doing, and I'll say something like, "OK, so the old man has Alzheimer's or dementia or something, and when Teresa"--she's the only character I know by name--"came to the door, he said something that offended her, and she stormed out, and now this young couple that's taking care of the old man are going to have to go and apologize to Teresa." It's fascinating stuff, and much better than English language soap operas.
No comments:
Post a Comment