A lot of people look forward to the end of Lent, usually because they can get back to enjoying whatever it is they gave up for Lent.
I have a different reason this year for anticipating the end of Lent, because the end of Lent will mean the end of restaurants advertising Friday fish specials, and the end of the following McDonald's commercial, which everyone in my house (except me) thinks is hilarious and walks around singing all the time:
If you've never seen that before and you just found it as irritating as I did, count yourself lucky: I'm hearing it sung by my wife and kids 10 times a day!
3 comments:
This might be better:
I needs fish
You needs Fish
All God's children got to have fish
But there is only one kind of fish for me
Good old MacDonalds talking Fish Sandwich,
It is rivaling the $5 footlong for the catchiest most annoying commercial ever.
Suddenly, and without warning, I have become "that girl"...it brings a big goofy grin to my face every time. Dang.
Post a Comment