The KySTE conference ended yesterday, and it has been a day of rest for me. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and slept until 9:30 this morning. And then I didn't do a whole lot after that. A little yard work. A little balancing of the checkbook. A few bills paid. That's about it.
Meredith is off camping this weekend. She left yesterday afternoon while the rain was pouring down outside. She went with a friend and her family, and the father of the family wasn't too keen on going. "But [my wife] wants to go," he said, "and when she wants to go, we go." So they went. Apparently everything is fine, though. We haven't heard from them yet.
Since Meredith is out of the house, Natalie had a friend spend the night tonight, so we took them to the pool and now they're downstairs watching a movie.
I'm trying to get a scanner to work with Microsoft Vista. Fun, fun, fun.
Anyway, it's been a day of relaxation, so I don't have much to report.
And that's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment