Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Four Minutes

I have four minutes to write a post. That's it. That's how busy I've been lately. I'm going to time myself. Let me see what I can get out in four minutes:

  • I'm starting to believe in the Cincinnati Bengals. If they beat the Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday I will REALLY believe in them.
  • Yesterday was such a nice day that I almost felt guilty for staying inside from 1-4 to watch the football game. At one point I was even considering the feasibility of having a TV outside. I (wisely, I think) decided that was a bad idea.
  • Our dog is pretty smart. She starts the night on Natalie's bed, and as long as she stays up there I let her stay all night. In the past, though, if Lisa or I were out and came home after the girls were in bed, the dog would come running down the steps to see who was home. When she did, I'd put her away in the basement for the night. Lately, though, she's figured this out, and she doesn't come down anymore.
  • I hate when other people have a telephone on speaker phone and are carrying on a conference call with their office doors wide open. They invariably end up shouting at the phone and turning the phone up as loudly as possible, making it impossible to concentrate. That happened twice yesterday at work.
  • Fozzie Bear is my favorite Muppet. Either Fozzie or Animal.
And that's it for my four minutes.

No comments: