Wednesday, November 11, 2009

VERY Funny Bit

I almost NEVER listen to morning radio shows because I cannot stand the jabber. Usually, as soon as I turn on the car stereo on the way to work I'll switch over to CD mode and listen to whatever is in the CD. For some reason, though, yesterday I found myself listening to The Bob and Tom Show, and I'm glad I did, because I heard comedian Jim Breuer, someone who's apparently been around for a while but that I've never heard of before, do the bit below. And I laughed out loud, louder than I've laughed in a long time. I then heard him tell Bob and Tom about the time that he actually was invited onstage by AD/DC to do his bit with them (I love a band that's able to laugh at itself!), and he did. A rough shot of that video is also on Youtube. It's all funny, and it gave me a good start to the day yesterday.



(I can't see video 1.)



(I can't see video 2.)

2 comments:

Building The Willys said...

I'm glad my grandkids don't have to listen to that, you almost understand it, now you can't even understand the words. This is great, I always wondered how the evening news would be presented by these type of bands, maybe a voice over of Walter Cronkite. Of course from my generation is the day the United Nations made the historic declaration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Febr_t_qa9U

Building The Willys said...

The better one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7cLnijKBs&feature=related