Two nights ago Lisa and I finished watching Season 3 of the Showtime series Dexter. If you've never seen the show before, I can't recommend it enough. It's very exciting stuff. The show is about a serial killer named Dexter Morgan who only kills OTHER serial killers. Sounds weird, and I guess it is, but it's a really good show, with lots of good character development, and plenty of suspense.Season 3 started out more slowly than the first two seasons, but by the end was just as tension packed as the other two seasons. And just like the other two seasons, Lisa and I watched all 12 episodes in about 5 sittings.
If you've never seen the show, I HIGHLY recommend Season 1, available now on DVD.
The West Wing is still my favorite TV show of all time, but Dexter is somewhere in my top 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment