I REALLY need someone to sign up for this and try it so I can see what they get. I am WAY too cheap to do it myself.Click here to see what I'm talking about.
-----------------------------
Update: Rather than one of YOU signing up for this, I went ahead and convinced Choco to sign up for it! I figured if the guy wants to start spamming Choco that he won't mind.
Here's what Choco and I found: The first lesson is free and you can download it off the Internet. The remainder of the course costs $129 if you buy it BEFORE listening to the the first lesson and is $258 if you buy it AFTER listening to the first lesson.
The first lesson is an MP3 of a 20 minute interview that describes how the guru once jumped into another universe in order to become a skilled photographer. Of course, if YOU want to learn how to do this, you have to buy the rest of the course.
Reading between the lines, though, it basically sounds like this guy is using focused daydreaming, which psychologists say can be helpful, in order to improve himself. The fact that he stumbled upon an innovative photographic method doesn't really prove that he ever left out universe. It's all silly malarkey. But as I said above, if anyone else is interested in paying $129 to try it, let me know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment