Anyway, there WERE two interesting things that happened at the zoo. First, we fed the lorikeets in the lorikeet exhibit, which isn't anything new. After all, we have pictures of that here and here. However, we've never gone and seen two lorikeets get into a fight on top of Natalie's head and in the process get themselves completely tangled up in her hair. Here's the video:
After that, we were just on our way out of the zoo when we came upon the bonobo exhibit. For those who don't know, bonobos are chimpanzees basically. We've seen bonobos before, but we'd never seen them being fed. It was very interesting. I especially liked the way they clapped and raised their hands for food. Here's the video:
Finally, Meredith wanted to add a note of her own...
...**** people out there, I'd like to tell you that I sound like a weird TV host in the YouTube video, and I wish for you to ignore it. Plus, chimps and bonobos are two very different things, but they are commonly confused.***
No comments:
Post a Comment