Monday, July 27, 2009

Mondays

It's Monday morning, and again, I have nothing to say. This is becoming a pattern for me. I've noticed that for the last 3 months or so that about 2 out of 3 Mondays I really have to struggle to find something to write. Today I'm just going to throw out some random stuff...

1. I have almost completed the process of transforming the outside of our new house from Kelly green trim to plain old white. It looks a little less dated. I'm really getting tired of painting, though.

2. It's hard to complain about a hangnail to someone who's dying of cancer. I know that. So I also know that this next statement isn't going to garner a lot of sympathy, but I'm going to go ahead and say it: After 6 weeks of working only 2 or 3 days a week, I'm a little nervous about working 5 straight days this week. I'm not sure I'll have the stamina.

3. Last night Natalie had a sleepover with a friend. I have to say, it was the calmest sleepover either of my kids have ever had. I remember Natalie's sleepover on her 10th birthday--it seems like the 5 girls involved just screamed non-stop for about 3 hours. But last night was fairly quiet. Lisa and I went to bed long before the girls did, and we never heard a peep from them.

4. "Calmest" doesn't look like it's spelled correctly to me, but it is.

No comments: