You may (or may not) have noticed that my posts are not always getting posted on time. I wanted to write a quick note to say that this is NOT my fault! My blog provider, http://blogger.com, is having trouble with scheduled posts, which are posts that are written in advance and then scheduled to be posted at another time (I hope I didn't damage the opinions of me from people who thought I was actually getting up at 4:45 AM every morning to write my posts). It's been going on for about 3 weeks now, and they still don't really know what the problem is. But in any event, I can still write my posts in advance, but I have to manually post them whenever I can remember to do so. It's kind of a pain.
But it did give me something to write about today...on a day when I really didn't have anything to write about!
No comments:
Post a Comment