Okay, I'm 41 years old, which makes me almost ashamed to admit this, but I'm going to go ahead and do it: Until just a few days ago I had NEVER had Reddi-Wip before. I don't really have a reason why I'd never had it. I just always bought Cool Whip before. But the other day I wanted to make strawberry shortcake and I was in a hurry to get out of the store, and there was Reddi-Wip right there beside the strawberries, so I just grabbed it and went. And you know what I discovered?Reddi-Wip is awesome!
It's tons better than Cool Whip. I almost feel ripped off that I've been eating Cool Whip all these years.
I will quibble with one thing, though. The Reddi-Wip can said that there were 40 servings in it. I think I ended up having about 6 servings before the sad, sad sound of hissing air and nothing else came out of it. Apparently I was using a little more than the suggested 2 tablespoons per serving.
In any event, I'm a Reddi-Wip convert now! I may never buy Cool Whip again.
No comments:
Post a Comment