Monday, July 6, 2009

The Final Paint Job

Last August I wrote a post about a new online tool that Microsoft had just released called a PhotoSynth. At the time I created one but only took about 15 pictures, so it didn't turn out so great.

I thought I'd create a new Photosynth that would show you what the finished basement looked like. I took about 120 pictures this time, but the Photosynth still turned out choppy. I tried.



This isn't EXACTLY what the finished basement will look like, but it's close. Lisa and I still need to put the china cabinet back together and all of the china is underneath the TV. Also, the former owner had painted all of the switchplates with the same paint and glaze that I had just replaced, and I didn't have time yesterday to go to Home Depot to get more, so they're not on the walls. Finally, I haven't put the handrail back up because I'm afraid that in the process of doing so I'll mess up the new paint job. I'll put it back up in a day or two when the paint has had more time to cure.

No comments: